Açaí carioca bowl is a typical Brazilian dish made of açaí berries.
It’s an easy, quick, and delicious way to eat açaí.
200gr of Petruz organic açaí (pure or with guaranà);
1/2 of banana;
2cl or 3cl of apple juice (or another juice or water);
Topping: muesli (or hemp seeds, chia, poppy) and slices of other fresh fruit (banana, strawberries, mango, blueberry, etc).
1. Partially defrost Petruz organic açaí under running water for a few seconds;
2. Break the pulp into small pieces to facilitate the blending process;
3. Open the sachet. You can use a knife or scissors;
4. Put banana, açaí and apple juice (or water) in the blender;
5. Mix together until you get a smooth consistency;
6. Pour the contents into a bowl;
7. Garnish the açaí with slices of fruit and muesli.