Açaí bowl is a typical Brazilian dish made with acai berry pulp.
Try this new recipe with mango, kiwi and chia seeds!
100gr of Petruz organic açaí (pure or with guaranà);
1/2 of banana;
2cl or 3cl of apple juice (or another juice or water);
brazilian nuts (full or in pieces).
1. Partially defrost Petruz organic açaí under running water for a few seconds;
2. Break the pulp into small pieces to facilitate the blending process;
3. Open the sachet. You can use a knife or scissors;
4. Put banana, açaí and apple juice (or water) in the blender;
5. Mix together until you get a smooth consistency;
6. Pour the contents into a bowl;
7. Garnish the açaí bowl with slices of kiwi and mango and add chia seeds and Brazilian nuts.